Beautiful, Ethically Sourced Baby Onesies for Your Little One
Bambini understands how busy life can be when your family has recently expanded; our baby onesies are just a small part of our wide range of baby and kids' clothing, available from our beautiful store in Thornton Quay in Wellington. If that's a little out of your way, you can shop our full range online. As a family-owned company, we are proud to say that our clothing is ethically produced, by suppliers who pay their workers fairly.
When Buying an Infant Bodysuit Consider This
Buying clothes for babies when you're a new parent can be daunting. We've got a few pointers to help you on your way to making the best choices.
- Buy a range of sizes. Babies grow incredibly quickly, and you don't want to end up having to get rid of clothes that were barely worn because they were too small soon after you bought them. It is always a good idea to buy larger - sleeves or pants legs can be rolled up if necessary.
- Consider how easy it would be for you to put the clothing on or take it off - you don't want to be wrestling your baby in and out of clean outfits all day. Check how easy it would be to change a nappy if your child were wearing a particular bodysuit. If you can change them by snapping open a few buttons, you're on to a winning item. It is wise to avoid clothing that can only be taken off over the head.
- The material used is important. Our clothing is GOTS certified, and organic cotton has been known to be softer than regular cotton blends. Our Munster range of clothing is Oeko-tex standard 100 Certified, which means it is guaranteed to be free from harmful levels of toxins.
The Cutest Little Baby Rompers Available in NZ
While it's true that the basic style of baby rompers has changed very little over the past decade or two, there is now an abundance of materials to choose from.
- Our rompers are made using materials of an excellent quality. Babies have delicate skin and we like to keep it that way. We avoid clothing made using cheaper, lesser-quality materials that may be harmful to your baby's sensitive skin.
- More people are now aware of the benefits of sustainability when it comes to how clothing is made, and it is a factor that many consider when buying clothes.
- All our products are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act, and if they do not meet reasonable expectations, we will take the appropriate action to ensure that you are more than satisfied.
Why You Should Use Bambini
We want your baby to be comfortable in our clothes, and we aim to provide clothing of exceptional quality. The clothes we sell are mostly New Zealand or Australian designed, which means they will be well suited to our climate. We are here to help you - if you cannot visit our store and have questions about our clothing, please get in touch. One of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible and will be delighted to answer any questions that you have about any of our products.